I’m doing a presentation about asexuality for Spectrum, my school’s LGBTQ group. I have a bullet-point list of things that I am going to talk about. If anyone has any suggestions on other topics I should include, or how to make it more interesting than me just rambling, that would be great.
- Basic definition of asexuality
- what it means to me to be asexual
- asexuality doesn’t equal celibacy
- Romantic attraction/ace spectrum
- issues that the ace and LGBTQ community both fight for (right to marry/adopt/etc.)
- issues that the ace and LGBTQ community both fight against (bullying, corrective rape, etc.)
I’ve considered adding a bit about what different religions say about asexuality. ANY feedback is super appreciated.
(Source: thechronicwonderer)@1 year ago with 17 notes
#ace #asexuality #asexual #ace awareness week #asexuality awareness week #peaceful ace #lgbt #lgbtq #help #advice